Thursday, September 7, 2017

Tonight Romeo asked me why God chose the people of Israel to be His chosen ones?  There were many other people all around them.  Why them?

Oh Romeo, what a question!  I asked him why God chose him to be His son?  Why Romeo and not one of the many others all around him?  I'm certain he knows ones in his age bracket who have not been chosen by God and have already died and gone to hell.  Why Romeo?  Why not another?  

The answer to these questions are known only to God.  He has the right to make His own choices.  I shared with him that God chose Romeo before the foundation of the earth.  The Bible makes that very clear.

God did not chose Romeo or Mama Alice because we merit it.  He chose us for reasons known only to Him.  We can only humbly praise His holy Name that He chose us.  And we will spend all eternity praising Him, adoring Him, worshiping Him.

We are in the book of Numbers now.  Romeo says this study is rich.  He is learning so much.  What a precious time I had with Romeo.  I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment