Thursday, August 3, 2017

I watched their service and the tears started streaming down my face.  I wanted them to come back.  Just get on a plane and come back!  

Is it called live streaming?  Who knows.  Whatever they call it, I got to see the part of their church service that was put on line.  And there they all were, telling what impressed them the most about their time in Cameroon.  And there I was, bawling my eyes out.

The  church in Arizona let the team they sent out to help us have the entire church service on Sunday.  They showed a video which I didn't get to see.  But then they started talking and at one point, all the lights went off as they turned on their little lanterns.  They wanted everyone to get a feel for what it was like to be at the community center in the village.  What a great idea!

I'm sure hearts were blessed.  How could they help but be?  I was deeply moved.  And I've had front row seats to what God is doing in Eyene for many, many years.  All the attacks from the evil one.  All the persecution.  All the death threats.  All the mocking.  The good times and the bad.  And to see what the team saw...well, words fail.

To God be the glory.  Great things He has done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment