Saturday, August 26, 2017

Do you ever feel like you don't fit in?  Life isn't working out the way you thought it would or should?  You're having problems at work with your boss, or maybe with someone you supervise.  Your marriage isn't all you were dreaming about.  In-law troubles.  Don't get along with your siblings.  Had a falling out with a good friend.  No matter what you try, it just isn't working.

I counsel a lot of people that feel that way.  I have the same problem.  Finally came to realize that I don't fit in around here cuz I wasn't made for this earth.  I'm a pilgrim.  A stranger.  Just passing through.  I "fit in" in Glory.  That's my Home.  When I get my eyes back on Him, none of the problems of this life matter anymore.  They fall into perspective.  I'm Heaven bound.  I was created for that life, not for this one.  

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment