Saturday, January 12, 2019

Don't think I've ever plagiarized in this blog before, so this will be a first.  A friend just wrote (talking about our upcoming furlough plans):

"I bet God had Alice in mind when He gave that chair to us!" I was also thinking of the parallel. "In my Father's house... I go and prepare a place for you!" It seems that not only is God having fun preparing a place for you in heaven, but He has been having fun preparing a place for you to rest on your furlough.:) I'm pretty sure I can see Him smiling. Also, as **** and I have fun preparing a place to suit your desires and needs and hope to delight you, it has given me insight into the fun God is having preparing a place for us in Heaven!! I never really thought about it before.

What a great analogy she gives!  I thought it was worth plagiarizing.  Hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment