Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I'm on my monthly get-away right now.  It's pretty great to just run away and hide in this little duplex not too far from Shiloh.  No phones.  No people ringing the bell.  Nobody knocking on our bedroom door.  It's actually a pretty noisy place, but none of the noise has anything to do with me.  I do a lot of sleeping.  Slept eleven hours last night if you can imagine!  Took a nap this morning.  Getting ready to take another one this afternoon.  Read a lot.  Watch movies on youtube.  Relax.  Rest.  Recover.  I'm grateful for this opportunity.  It's what keeps me going.

We have a lady at Shiloh right now.  She's a missionary wife and mom.  Going through a stressful time with their daughter.  Just needed some down time.  Quiet.  Solitude.  Escaping the stresses of life.  We've put her in our nicest room.  Comes with a private bathroom and balcony.  Tucked away from the rest of the house.  Great place to escape to.  I'm glad we can be there for her.  And I'm glad this young couple is there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment