Friday, May 18, 2018

Cooking Club day.  A fun time.  Getting together with eight gals.  All good cooks.  And me.  Try to stay out of the limelight.  Maybe the won't notice I don't really belong.  This was a hands on class.  I watched the demonstration of all the things we were going to have to do.  Wisely selected the easy one.  Was the first one to move toward the prep table when it was time to get involved.  We made yummy nachos.  Well, I painted olive oil on both sides of the tortillas and cut them in pieces.  Real hard work!  We sat around the table and talked and enjoyed the fruits of our labors.  Learned of a new store in town.  I pick up useful tidbits like that.  It's helpful.  Learned how to make sour cream today.  Actually had that lesson a few months ago, but a good review.  Easy.  Even I could do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment