Thursday, March 2, 2017

A group of ladies are gathering at Shiloh as we speak.  I know all of them.  Have spoken at their bi-annual conferences.  These are the top ladies.  The members of the executive committee.  They are here to plan for their next big conference.  Celebrating 50 years of women's ministries in their church.  It's going to be a really big event.  Hoping to have it up in Bamenda, civil unrest permitting.  I probably won't be asked to speak but have already been invited to attend.  They are selling a panya which every lady will have made into a dress for the occasion.  My friend says she will make sure one is reserved for me.  So I guess I'm going.  Should be a good time of fellowship.  And connecting with all the various ladies I've counseled over the years.  Marriage issues.  Problems with a teenage daughter.  Problems in the church.  Financial problems.  And on and on it goes.  We've shared deeply and prayed for each other.  That's how relationships are forged.  It's good to get together and have those special times of fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment