Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Yesterday we went into town to update our immunizations.  We went to the Louis Pasture Center first and were able to get meningitis injections.  They were very expensive, but the good news is that there is a new kind of shot that is once for life, so that's the last we will ever have to have.  Then it was on to the Red Cross to get typhoid vaccinations.  This has to be repeated every three years.  Typhoid is pretty awful so we don't mind the inconvience.

Today I went across town to the dentist.  I had a 40 year old filling fall out of my mouth last month.  Since there was no pain associated with it, I was able to wait until we could fit this into the budget this month.  The dentist removed the part of the filling that was still in the tooth and put a provisional filling in.  I will return on Monday for the actual filling.  Forty years from now I plan on being in glory, so this should be the last time I have to deal with that particular tooth. 

So I guess we've had our thousand mile check-ups.  We should be good to go now until the next breakdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment