Wednesday, November 7, 2018

He called me Mama Alice.  Asked about Papa Jim.  Wanted to know if we still had Shiloh.  And were we still going out to Eyene and Polo to evangelize?  Inquired about Guy and Emil.  (That dates him...Emil has not worked with us for more than ten years.)  Kept insisting that I knew him.  I supposedly know his father and mother.  But he was just a boy the last time he saw us in the village of Polo.  Talked about going around with me and Elie who later died.  Said I took his picture.  Yeah, everything is there.  The right names.  The right places.  But WHO IS HE???  Well he is so excited to be back in contact with us.  He's coming over to visit on Saturday.  Maybe we will know him when we see him.  Hope so.  He will be super disappointed if we have completely forgotten him.

No comments:

Post a Comment