Sunday, February 7, 2016

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning.  I'll be back Wednesday evening.  In the meantime I'll be off line.  

I'm heading up to Mbingo Baptist Hospital.  It's a nine hour drive.  We are hiring a car to drive us all the way this time.  I'm too weak to ride the bus.  Guy and Marie are going with me.  We all will have doctors exams.  For myself I have been under the weather for nearly a month and a half now.  I cannot get my strength back.  It's time to see a doctor and find out what is going on.

Jim will hold down the fort.  With Francis.  And Doris.  And Joseph at night.  They will be super busy with people coming and going and with making meals.  There is a group of top executives from a mission that will be holding meetings and eating meals here for three days.  

Until I return...

No comments:

Post a Comment