Thursday, June 28, 2018

Princes Angel and I went to the market today.  We were looking for fancy things for me to wear to the Independence Day celebration hosted by the U.S. Embassy.  I have a fancy dress but wanted to find accessories.  I stumbled onto a lovely necklace with matching earrings.  They were second hand which made the price very low.  They have rhinestones and compliment the rhinestones on my dress.  From there we found some nail polish and polish remover.  Then some silver shoes and a little purse.  On the way back we stopped and bought some ice cream. What a treat!  It was a very hot day so we needed some cooling down. When we got back home we polished our toenails.  Princess thought she had died and gone to Heaven!  On Monday we will polish our fingernails.  The event is on Tuesday.  I've been trying out various hair styles.  Haven't settle on the best one yet but there is still time.  Guys don't have to go through all this nonsense.  They just shave, put on a suit and tie and are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment