Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The invitation said 10 a.m. Wednesday.  The first monthly missionary woman's Cooking Club.  Cost 500 F.  Been called lots of names in my day, but never a good cook.  At my age, it's time to launch out into the deep.  Try something new.  Sounded like fun.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll discover hidden talent.  Registered to attend.

Five ladies, representing as many mission boards, gathered at the founder of the Cooking Club's home.  Learned how to make Spring Rolls.  Fun.  Easy.  Tasty.  Will add a whole new look to our Shiloh menus.  In fact, we have a big event coming up in early October.  This will be the perfect touch!  I know Francis and Doris will quickly catch on to this recipe.   Drop over when you're in the area.  I'll teach you how to make Spring Rolls, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment