Wednesday, December 6, 2017

So when Papa Jim came into our bedroom for the night, I asked him if the Tooth Fairy comes to Shiloh?  "Who lost a tooth?" he quarried, followed immediately by "YOU lost a tooth???"  At which point I opened my hand and displayed a 43 year old gold crown which had just jumped out of my mouth!

This is gold crown number three of four which has "given up the ghost" as it were.  How well we remember back all those years ago when I needed four gold crowns.  We were a young missionary family getting ready to go to Mexico for the very first time.  We didn't have two dimes to rub together.   But the God Whom we serve is rich beyond comparison.  Nothing is impossible for Him.  There was a dentist in a near-by town who took care of missionaries teeth for free.  And yes, that included root canals and gold crowns.  Four of them!  All that gold in my mouth has been a continual reminder all down through these years that our Faithful Father is more than able to provide for our every need, and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment