Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Today was a day for visiting people.  First I went to see Mama Pauline.  She is doing very well.  She's more involved in life than she was a few months ago.  Her oldest is expecting another baby in June.  She has prevailed upon Mama Pauline to come to America and help with the new baby for the first three months.  It was always Mama Pauline's intention to stay put and not do anything different for the first year after the death of her husband.  But Dawn needs her help so she will go.  I think it will be good for her to get away.

Then it was off to Mama Regine's place of business. Eric had suggested that if she had something she could be making to sell to her customers while she was waiting for the next customer to show up, that would be good.  That made me think of all the beads that we have and all the makings for necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.  So I brought all my bead craft equipment to her.  She was surprised and delighted with the idea. We'll see how well she does.  I had a bead class once awhile back.  All of the ladies made bracelets for themselves, but nobody got interested into turning it into a business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment