Wednesday, August 24, 2016

"It's good to see you.  How are you?"  I asked the young man who comes to Shiloh for a spiritual retreat from time to time. 

 "Physically," he said "I'm doing just fine.  But spiritually, I have a lot of questions for God."  

"And God has all the answers you need," I assured him.  "Sometimes He says 'Yes!'  That's the answer I like best.  Sometimes He says 'No".  But sometimes He says 'Wait'.  And that's the answer that is the hardest of them all."

He's here at Shiloh, fasting and praying, seeking God's face.  And we have the honor of praying right along with him.  We don't have any idea what his questions are.  But we can pray to the One Who knows all things.  The God Whom we serve is more than able to lead and guide him to the right answers to all of his questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment